• Valuator specialises in Valuation, Advisory and Transaction engagements which range from the seemingly simple, to the unquestionably complex, in the small to medium enterprise (SME) business sector.
Typical Client Attributes;
• Legal Entities:
Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies (public & private) & Trusts.
• Business Sizes:
1. Micro Businesses (4 people or less)
• Business Situations:
1. Start Ups,
• Industries & Sectors:
All Industries & Sectors
Valuations are provided for;
• Assets pre acquisition & divestment
• Business Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A)
• Evidence of depreciation
• Expert witness purposes
• Family Business Reorganisations
• Family Law Matters
• Financial & Statutory reporting
• Insolvency Cases
• Insurance Purposes
• Litigation support
• Stamp Duty
• Valuator applies the same professional standards and duty of care to micro businesses (eg sole traders & partnerships), as it does to SME’s (eg companies & trusts) with an enterprise value of up to $A100m.
• Valuator services are built on a solid foundation of professional Valuation, Accounting (including Business Diagnosis, Appraisal & Audit), Stock & Station Agency, Broking, Operational & Investment Management and Private Equity experience.
• Valuator is able to apply its professional skill base and experience to all valuation related circumstances and transactions involving Businesses (including intangible assets such as contracts, brands and various types of goodwill), Plant & Machinery and Property.
• Valuator applies a bespoke approach to each valuation engagement, and accordingly will provide a clear view on the reasons driving & supporting each valuation outcome. This is because every business, business asset (including property, plant & equipment) & business situation is different.
• Valuator continues to act for a broad range of clients owning Commercial, Residential and other property around Australia. Clients include a variety of high profile “family” and corporate investors & owners .
• Valuator has seasoned valuation professionals, all highly experienced in terms of their ability to quickly identify the Drivers and Critical Success Factors behind various businesses, and business situations (including any impact on Property, Plant & Equipment). This is a function of a deep understanding of commercial reality, business management, prevailing economic conditions and the dynamics of transaction negotiation & execution. Experience across a broad cross section of industries is augmented by an enviable Australia – wide network of likeminded professionals, with whom, where possible, they will “reality check” their findings and views (on a “no names” basis).